His career began in Germany at the French Embassy.
Upon his return to France, he joined Salustro-Reydel (now KPMG), where he worked on legal and acquisition audit assignments, and gained experience in the retail, food and industrial sectors. He then specialized in business valuation, contribution and merger auditing and arbitration. He joined Ledouble where he developed the independent valuation activity as a partner.
- Independent valuation
- Business valuation
- Contribution and merger auditing
- Research activities on IFRS standards, governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Member of the APEI (Professional Association of Independent Experts)
- Member of the SFEV (French Society of Valuators)
- Member of the Professional Standards Commission at the CNCC (Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes)
- Member of the DFCG (National Association of Financial and Management Control Directors)
- Member of the CNEJEF (Compagnie Nationale des Experts de Justice en Finance)