She started as an audit manager with Salustro-Reydel (now KPMG), carrying out listed group audits and contributions and mergers auditing.
She then moved on to create her own practice, specialising in small and medium-sized business consultancy and contributions and mergers auditing assignments.
At the same time, she served as representative and spokesperson of the Comité National d’Examen d’Activité in connection with the French national company of statutory auditors (CNCC) and the French regulatory authority (AMF).
In the next stage of her career she worked closely with CDL, now Ledouble, where she became a partner.
- Contributions and mergers auditing
- Dispute support and loss assessment
- Fairness opinion
- Business valuation
- Honorary President of the professional association of independent experts (APEI)
- Member of the contributions and mergers valuation committee of the French national company of statutory auditors (CNCC)
- Member of the national tax committee (CNI)
- Member of the French society of valuers (SFEV)
- Member of the law and business association (Droit et Commerce)
- Board member of the CNECJ Paris-Versailles section (Compagnie Nationale des Experts-Comptables de Justice)
- Member of the CNEJEF (Compagnie Nationale des Experts de Justice en Finance)