She began her career as a sell-side and buy-side financial analyst in international banking institutions and continued her career by specializing in business valuation at Ricol Lasteyrie et Associés (now a member of the EY network).
She joined Ledouble as a Project Director and then became a Partner and worked on independent expertise, financial valuation and merger and contribution audits in the financial (banking and insurance), media and services sectors.
- Independent valuation
- Business valuation
- Contribution and merger auditing
- Litigation assistance and damage assessment
- Member of the APEI (Professional Association of Independent Experts)
- Member of the SFEV (French Society of Valuators)
- Member of the SFAF (French Society of Financial Analysts)
- Member of The 100 Women in Finance Foundation (a global network of women professionals in the financial and alternative investment sectors who focus on philanthropic and educational initiatives)