Holder of a Master’s Degree in Business Finance and Financial Engineering (225) from Paris IX-Dauphine university and of the Islamic Finance Qualification
his career began
specialising in audit and transaction advice (acquisitions and divestitures) at KPMG.
He then joined
Ledouble as a manager covering independent expert services, financial valuations and contributions and mergers auditing for a wide range of business sectors.
- Financial valuations (shares, options and debt instruments)
- Fairness opinion
- Contributions and mergers auditing
- Dispute support and loss assessment
- Valuation of intangible assets and management packages
- Member of the professional association of independent experts (APEI)
- Member of the French society of valuers (SFEV)
- Member of the national association of financial directors and management controllers (DFCG)
Specialists dedicated to the success of your projects